Saturday, October 24, 2009

The old ones are the best.....

Sick Cycle Carousel.

publishing something that's two years old is somewhat refreshing, so here goes:

Kevin, the unseen collection.


-drafted 1st may 07 / published 24 Oct 09-

And I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..
When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.


Same old mistakes. Ones I've committed not once, not twice. Nicolas Cage chose to fall for the person he loved. I didn't have a choice, I fell helplessly, yet again.

I hate it when it happens. Every single time. But i can't help it. I can't distant myself from you. I can't keep away. I can't help feel the whole world revolves around you. Or that I want to be part of your everyday life.

I can't lie to myself saying we're just going to be friends. I can't be selfless and say I'll be happy just to see you happy. Not anymore. Which is why I'm running once more. Cos I know you better then you know yourself. And I know exactly what you feel for me. How I'll forever be a friend. How, with your character, even if you do really see this, you'll never ever talk about it. Do you even know that I can tell when your smile's too hard to be real? I ever wished we could have a heart to heart talk. So that one day we could talk, without beating around the bush. So that I can finally make you acknowledge my feelings for you, make you understand how deep they run.

I don't care if the whole world finds out anymore. I'm tired. Tired of acting alright , of standing there watching and letting you hurt yourself. Tired of you disappearing. Tired of not being able to say what I feel. Tired of not being able to say the simplest I Love You, for fear of you running away yet again. So here it is. See it if you can. Or let it just be random rambling if you choose to.


To everyone else, pardon me yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home